Table of content
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Public Administration Application?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions
The article template in .doc format can be downloaded here: TEMPLATE ARTIKEL (Bahasa Indonesia)
If you have trouble downloading the article template, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Please read the guidelines below.
Only manuscripts of sufficient quality that meet the focus and scope of Public Administration application will be reviewed. As part of the submission process you will be required to warrant that you are submitting your original work, that you are submitting the work for first publication in the Journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere. The manuscript should be based on or the result of the latest research (5 years maximum) either independent or group research. Articles are allowed to be written in Bahasa or English. Here are some other provisions to note:
Preparing your manuscript
Article Text - The length of the article ranges from 4000 - 6000 words with single line spacing written in word processing program (Microsoft Word) with the Times New Roman font type and in size 12 pt.
Writing Structure – Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you carefully read and adhere to all the guidelines of writing and formatting your article provided below.
(2) Author's Name without an academic degree. The author's institution is written on the first page footer;
(3) Abstract in English should not be more than 200 words with keywords of 3-6 words/phrases;
(4) Introduction, contains explanations about research problems, research objectives, summary of theoretical studies related to the problem or research question. Preliminary presentation is narrative;
(5) Literature review, describes theories, findings, and other research materials that form the basis of research for researchers in developing a research framework;
(6) Method, describes the design of research design, population and sample, data collection techniques and instrument development, data analysis techniques. The presentation is done narratively;
(7) Result and Discussion, presents data and data analysis results and their interpretation and implications for theory, previous research and policy in business organizations;
(8) Conclusions and suggestions; and
(9) Reference List.
Conceptual (Non-Research) Article:
(2) Author and institution name;
(3) Abstract and Keywords;
(6) Closing; and
(7) Reference List.
The provisions in clauses (1), (2), (3), and (7) are similar to the writing of Research Article.
The Tittle: The title of the article is written in propercase letters all in bold on the center margin.
Quotes: Direct quotes less than or equal to 40 words, entered in sentences with quotation marks ("...."). Direct quotes of over 40 words are typed indented on the right and left sides with tight spacing (1 space). Indirect quotes are written in sentences without quotation marks. In all of these citation forms, the author's name and book year are included.
Tables: Tables or graphs are created with WordPaper or Microsoft Word word processing programs. Tables or charts are only used if it really helps the reader to understand the substance of the material. If the material can be described in a narrative, the table or chart should not be used.
Reference Style: Writing citations and reference lists according to the APA (American Psychological Association) format. The reference list is arranged alphabetically by referring to the following example:
Bryman, A. (1989). Research Methods and Organization Studies (First). New York: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group.
Gorelick, C., Milton, N., & April, K. (2004). Performance Through Learning: Knowledge Management in Practice. Oxford: Elsevier Butterworth–Heinemann.
Barney, J. B., & Clark, D. N. (2007). Resource-Based Theory: Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. New York: Oxford University Press Inc. https://doi.org/10.1362/026725708X382046
Articles from Journal, Magazine or Newspaper
Alipour, M. (2012). The effect of Intellectual Capital on firm performance: an investigation of Iran insurance companies. Measuring Business Excellence, 16(1), 53–66. https://doi.org/10.1108/13683041211204671
Bardhan, I. R., Krishnan, V., & Lin, S. (2013). Research Note-Business Value of Information Technology: Testing the Interaction Effect of IT and R&D on Tobin’s Q. Information Systems Research, 24(4), 1147–1161. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1287/
Cao, D., Berkeley, N., & Finlay, D. (2014). Measuring Sustained Competitive Advantage From Resource-based View: Survey of Chinese Clothing Industry. Journal of Sustainable Development, 7(2), 89–104. https://doi.org/10.5539/ jsd.v7n2p89
Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation
Martinette, L. A. (2006). The Relationship Between Learning Orientation And Business Performance: The Moderating Effect Of Sources Of Competitive Advantage. In PhD Thesis. Nova Southeastern University.
Trivedi, Shilpa M. (2010). An analysis of Financial Performance of State Road Transport Corporation in Gujarat. In Thesis PhD. Saurashtra University.
Unido. (2013). The Industrial Competitiveness of Nations: Looking back, forging ahead. Vienna. Retrieved from http://www.unido.org/fileadmin/user_media/Services/PSD/Competitive_Industrial_Performance_Report_UNIDO_2012_2013.PDF
Submit your articles by online submission.
Journal of Public Administration Application is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in Journal of Public Administration Application agree to the following terms:
Journal of Public Administration Application is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Journal of Public Administration Application in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Journal of Public Administration Application are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Journal of Public Administration Application as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors grant Journal of Public Administration Application the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are no required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process.
Article Processing Charge (APC): 200000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs. If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.